Thanks Emma. Can’t keep me away. What is on tonight, I hear you ask? Bloody well stacks, is my regionally specific answer.
- Swimming – well, all of it. Or that’s how it feels. Gold up for grabs from 5pm local time in the:
400m freestyle S9, men and women
100m backstroke S1, men
100m backstroke S2, men and women
100m butterfly S14, men and women
50m breaststroke SB3, men
50m freestyle S6, women
50m freestyle S10, men and women
100m butterfly S13, men and women
200m freestyle S5, men and women
100m freestyle S8, men
- Wheelchair basketball – Australia and Japan in the women’s pool match at 5pm.
- 5:30pm for goalball between Germany and Turkey’s men, and wheelchair rugby between Great Britain and Canada.
- Goalball at 7:30pm between Australia and Israel’s women
- Wheelchair rugby at 8pm between France and Japan
- Goalball at 8:30 between Brazil and the USA, and wheelchair basketball between Korea and Spain.